Manager asked me to have s3x with him before he could employ me.

Most times what we watch on TV are too real to be true. But this is a story from a young lady who was sacked from her previous job in Port Harcourt and when she relocated back to her state, she met this horrific manager in one of the classic phones retail outlet who demanded to sleep with her before employing her.

Read her story Below:
Hello my name is Jenna I'm from Owerri imo state.  I was living in Port Harcourt until I came back to owerri since I lost my job over there. I had a job which pays well and I guess I was doing well not until Covid-19 pandemic came out and all the workers were asked to stop work. 

Most people who retained their jobs work remotely from home, unfortunately I wasn't that opportune. that was how I lost my job and had to travel back to imo state. 

On that faithful day, I first went to Kilimanjaro to see if I could get something doing but all the vacant position was already occupied. A week later, I went to try another place at a very Popular Phones Retail Store (Name withheld) the moment I got there, I was directed to the managers office. 

When I got in he asked me to seat which I did, I felt uncomfortable with the was he was looking at me. So i told him the reason behind my coming to his office that morning.

 He asked for my application letter which I gave to him and he simply told me that this days things are so hard that "Nothing Goes For Nothing". If i needed this job badly i should do the needful and by tomorrow I will be given my resumption later. 

I was still perplexed and unable to say word, he told me if the job really matters to me I should take his card and give him a call and he will tell me where to meet him. That he doesn't employ beautiful girls without taking them to bed. I left the retail store with annoyance. This things are practically what I watch on TV..
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Share your thoughts...