How to Overcome Doubts and Fears


In our everyday lives, we face different ordeals. So many heartbreaking things come our ways. Questions arise every minute waiting for answers but we get none.

Our loved ones who are full life die every day and we keep asking our selves why good people have to die but the evil ones live longer.

We start having doubts if really God is watching what is happening. It so unfair to loose those whose purpose was to bring positive change to our lives and the society at large.

In all my years of experience, I have come to realize that everything happens for a reason but I keep asking myself what those reasons really are.

I had a lot of questions on my mind in the year 2020, I lost so many loved ones.the heartbreaking of all was when I lost one of my favorite uncle who was in the military, a week before he was deployed, we talked about so many things until he told me he was going for a peace keeping mission.

I prayed for his safe return every day, his wife and two kids prayed non-stop. But unfortunately he never made it back home alive. He was brutally killed by the Boko Haram, he never returned home to see his family again.

I had so many questions running through my mind.! Why would God allowed such to befall us! I got no response, I started debating if truly God really existed.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.?

I realized one thing, God has a purpose for us all. Each human has their own calling. God has good intentions for us at all time, God gives and takes. If we trust God then we should have Faith in him at all time.

Like the Bible says, we should pray without season, commit everything to God hands and he will never disappoint us.


______________________________________

THOSE DOUBTS OF STARTING A BUSINESS

Before you go into any business, have it in mind that you will either loose or gain ! As you keep pushing forward, you have to keep trying again and again if you haven't gotten what you really desire but this time around come with new strategies.

Winners never quit and quitters never Win. this popular saying is quite true if you know what you are really pursuing. 

If Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook thought of the challenges he would face then, I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered to create Facebook.

If Amazon's Jeff Bezos thought of the competition he would face then he wouldn't be the would riches billionaire.

If Microsoft's Bill Gate thought of the amount he was going to invest then he wouldn't be among the top world most richest billionaires.

If it is worth doing then it is worth the sacrifices. You must be ready to loose something in order to gain something in return.

You hear most people asking questions like " what if I fail.? What if it doesn't work for me? What if I loose my money? What if I get duped.? What if....? " 

So many negative doubts.! Ask yourself "What if you succeed? What if it works out.? What if it's was never like you pictured it.? Do you think Rome was built in one day.? "

Having doubts is natural but learning to suppress it and turning those doubts into something productive is quite the shot. 

WHAT BRINGS ABOUT DOUBTS.?

The only thing that makes you doubt what you are capable of doing and causes you to still remain in whatever situation you are in is FEAR. Yes.! fear destroys a lot of dreams and ambitions because you always have that mindset of failing if you ever try.

What is FEAR.? The acronym for FEAR is Fake-Evidence-Appearing-Real. Those who entertain fears don't have confidence in themselves. Tell yourself you can do it, take a bold and calculated step and see your dreams coming to reality.





Post a Comment

1 Comments

Share your thoughts...