What are the odds of approaching a Nigerian female soldier and not getting humiliated.?

 



Well I won't say dating anyone who's in the military or any kind of force is bad. Actually it's very sweet because when you find love among this fellows you experience the best of it. They know how to care for their partners and shower them with love.

On the contrary, have you ever been courageous enough to ask a Nigerian female soldier out and what was the outcome.?😂

Seriously let me share an experience with you guys. !!

So on that special day I was going to get some groceries from the store nearby when a taxi driver who happens to be my friend obliged to drop me off. Just as if I knew I went to sit at the back seat where I thought would be spacious enough to relax before getting to the grocery store.

The moment I sat, just as if I was directed to turn to the other side I saw another lady sitting inside the cab with me. She looked so pretty and  I felt the urge to talk to her. 

She was glued to her phone and wasn't paying much of attention me nor the cab driver. I decided to take a shot, not knowing how to start the conversation because of what I heard about Nigerian soldiers.

As if my friend knew what was going on in my head, he looked at me from the rear mirror and gave me the go ahead to try my luck.

' how do I start this conversation now?' I tried the first pick up line and she just smiled. OMG that was the go ahead i was waiting for.! I tried the second and the conversation was going smoothly. 

How do I keep her this active before asking for her digits.? Not long before I went out of line and started talking gibberish. She stopped smiling and was just staring at me, I felt hot sweat on my face and I didn't know when I released a very hot fart that every cranny of the cab started smelling like a rotten egg which just broke. 

She asked the cab driver to stop and also asked me to get down from the taxi. There were pot holes filled with water along the street because it rained heavily the previous night.

 I knew I was dead when she asked me to get down. I started absorbing the pains which I haven't even felt yet just in case the beating she was  going to give me leads to fainting. My joy was that the cab driver knew me very well just in case of emergency she will call my mom to come pick my corpse.

To my surprise she asked me why I said Nigerian soldiers are wicked? I thought she was about to ask me to start swimming in that dirty red water from those pot holes, I was confused. I narratively told her what I have watched on social media and what my friends who have had such dark experience or should I said encounter told me.

She was looking at me and for a moment I concluded i was finished. With what I just told her I am sure she will want to use me as a good example.! 

She asked me to get inside the cab and we continue the drive, this time around she was the one talking and I was just smiling just to avoid talking nonsense which might provoke her. Before she alighted, she asked for my phone and punched her number in it before handing it over to me. That was the kick of a beautiful begining for the two of us.

On a general note, soldiers are human and have veins and arteries just like every normal human being. If you feel any natural attraction for he or she I suggest you be bold to express your feelings. It's better to try and fail than not trying at all.

There was a certain story I read where a guy who was dating the daughter of a General in the army broke up with the girl and father after finding out dealt with the guy without compassion. 

Why dating someone if you will end up breaking up with them.? So many female soldiers act like the are cruel just because of their past experience in Relationships. 

Why should you date anybody if you will eventually hurt them.? How do you approach a soldier if you are interested in them? 

Now first thing first, you don't just approach a lady on the first day and start prophesying love to them. Try to know them, know their soft spots for you and how to add more values to their lives.

You are likely to get turned down and as the case might be even get insulted for being rude.

I decided to post this to encourage some of you out there who are scared to approach any lady not just a soldier.

Thanks for reading.


Post a Comment

0 Comments